To copy from Microsoft Word application
* Select or highlight what you want to post on your Word document
* Right-click then copy
* Go to your voiceBoks blog "Write New Entry" form
* Click on the Word doc icon (see image)
*A popup will appear asking you to paste what you copied. Right click on your mouse and click on Paste.
To create a link
* To create a link, highlight the keyword(s) you'd like to link
* Then right-click your mouse and click on Hyperlink
* One the Address box, enter the link or URL you'd link the keyword to link to.
* When you copy your entire document, the link will also attach.
Unfortunately, the images don't attach. So you would have to do that manually.
Using HTML to enter links
If you don't have Word doc, you can still enter your links by writing your blog post on the editor itself (see image below) and then clicking on HTML. This is a little trickier, but if you are careful, it can be a very simply task, which you can also apply to other places in your own blog.
When the HTML Source Editor pops up, find the keywords you'd like linking to the page on your site. Right before that word, enter this code: